Monday, June 11, 2007

Long ago...

I started this blog, wrote 2 posts, and then....

nothing.

I wasn't really about not having the time, although free time has been in short supply lately and is about to get even worse (but in a good way). It's mostly been out of a lack of direction. I did not know what I wanted to talk about. I could make it about everything, which I still want to do, but I also wanted to make it have an overall theme / purpose. So I've decided that I will post whenever I can, about almost anything that is currently holding my attention. This will usually focus on Technology (I am a Software Engineer afterall), but other times it may be my view on recent events/issues, etc.

Some people will find it boring (yet another geek blog) while others may find it interesting. I can't please everyone, so I will please myself. In the mean time, here is what has captured my attention lately... TED.com

No comments: